1. What information do ProBioscience collect?
- ProBioscience collects information from you when you register on our website, place an order or fill up our contact form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number.
2. What do we use this information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- For ProBioscience's internal record keeping
- To improve customer service and experience
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
- For ProBioscience's customer relationship management (CRM) procedures to monitor and improve our services.
- For marketing of ProBioscience services or products which may be of interest to Subscriber.
3. Where is the information stored?
- Databases are used to store and manage data. Some could contain personal data, and our company has put in place adequate protection for these databases.
- The databases are stored in the most secured network zone and housed in a local data center which has the necessary compliance and certifications.
- The different types of personal data collected are reviewed and are stored in encrypted form.
4. How do we protect your information?
- ProBioscience implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- ProBioscience offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
5. Tracking technologies
- Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Third party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. This website contains links to other websites. These sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and ProBioscience is not responsible or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
- The use of individuals’ personal data by organizations in Singapore is governed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”). The Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) was established to enforce the PDPA and promote awareness of protection of personal data in Singapore.
- The Protection Obligation under section 24 of the PDPA requires organizations to make reasonable security arrangement to protect personal data in their possession or under their control in order to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Organizations may also refer to Chapter 17 (The Protection Obligation) of the PDPC’s Advisory Guidelines on Key Concepts in the PDPA for more information.
- By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
10. Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
11. Your Consent